Sunday, September 25, 2016

Feelings Blog

Here I am waiting for my cycle to start so I can start my first femara cycle and IUI. Still nothing is happening...hoping Monday it starts (and ends 5 days later because I have been known to have long and painful cycles). I have been comfort eating which is counterproductive to the main goal of getting pregnant and sustaining the pregnancy. I have been super excited one minute and depressed the next. I read hopeful stories and then failures.  I just feel like this has to work and as soon as possible or I might totally lose my mind! I need a hobby. Something to keep me from obsessing over everything!  I am also going to try meditation to try and calm my nerves.  I want to stay positive but it's hard when I am so use to being disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment