Thursday, September 22, 2016

Step one blood work

Today was my appointment at the fertility clinic to get my blood work done. I had to have a chromosome test and an infectious disease test. I have to call back Monday and find out the results of my chromosome test and I should know about my infectious disease test next week. Now I'm waiting for my period to start and within 3 days I will start medication to induce ovulation. I will also have to go in to get a baseline ultrasound done to see how my lining looks. After starting medication I will go in for another ultrasound to see how my follicles are growing and determine when to trigger ovulation. I feel positive about this direction but I am also ready for heartbreak just in case. Right now I need to focus on continuing to take care of myself and try to relax. At this point that's all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment