Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Another setback

So a few hours ago I thought I was just waiting for my cycle to start so that I could start treatment. Then my doctor called and informs me that unfortunately I am no longer immune to rubella therefore I have to get a new MMR done that means that I have to put trying to conceive on hold for another 30 days after that immunization. I have waited 6 months to start  fertility treatments another 30 days seems like a lifetime more. I just wish that I could get things going because I know we still have a long road ahead of us. Hopefully I will have more information in 30 days.

1 comment:

  1. Awww i knkw that has to be frustrating Jess.. But at least its only 30 days... And i am so hopefuly for you and Kevin.. You guys know I'm rooting for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete