Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Update 4/12/17 hyperplasia???

Ok...some of you may remember that I have a history of complex hyperplasia with atypia in my uterus. Basically pre cancer cells which is why I have ongoing appointments with a oncologist. At my last appointment my oncologist gave me the OK to proceed with IVF. That was in Feb.
 At this appointment with my reproductive endo. he took a look at my uterus (with a camera) to determine if my uterus looks good enough for implantation. What he found today were a few polyps near my right tube and my lining is so thick it was either blocking the view of my right tube or there is a build up of scar tissue.
 Next Tuesday I have to go in for my 4th or 5th D&C (I've lost track). Its a surgery that  I will be put to sleep for. They will take a sample of my lining and have it sent off to pathology to see if those pre cancer cells are back. If they are I will not be able to move forward. If not and its just a build up of lining then we can continue as planned.
  If my pre cancer cells are back (or worse its cancer now) I will go in for a hysterectomy. I say that because my health is priority over everything else. Hoping I can stay in a positive head space... I can't afford to let this take over my soul again. Please everyone positive vibes that its nothing! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment