Thursday, January 5, 2017

Not sure whats going on!

So, today is 23 days past IUI and big fat negative pregnancy result at 14 days past trigger (13 past iui). I expected my period to start no later then 10 days after that test. We are there now (or a day or two from it). I still don't have a period! I spotted some black stuff on Monday of this week and thought it was starting but I haven't had anything since!  I called my RE yesterday and he said it was odd and wondering why I haven't started. It could be I didn't ovulate (even with a trigger shot), or my hyperplasia is coming into play. I hope it's that I didn't ovulate because if its my hyperplasia then that makes me worry! Endo hyperplasia is abnormal thickening of my lining (which is where the pre cancer cells were a few months back). I don't see my oncologist until Feb so my RE is having me come in for an ultrasound to see how my uterus looks. I am worried something is wrong... More updates as they come!

No comments:

Post a Comment