Thursday, December 18, 2014

Taking a "break"

Hi Friends,

I haven't written in a while. I just wanted to update everyone.
1. I am not pregnant
2. Nothing new has happened at all

I have the last couple of months decided to take a break. Tracking, taking pills and timing everything is a lot on my mind and sanity so I have decided to take a official "break" from TTC. I have ordered "The 21 day fix" and should get it today. My goal: take the next 5 months to try and shed about 40-50 pds and hopefully the doctors are right and that will help jump start things. I think I will need intensive fertility treatments and know doctors will laugh me out of the office if I am overweight like I am. Plus, even if I were to get prego I wouldn't want the baby to be hurt by my health. Remember, I am a diabetic whose sugars are out of control. I plan to get my A1C down within the next 3-6 months and hopefully by 2016 either be prego or ready to start treatments!

Stay tuned this is still "project baby Pickett" it's just taking a different turn.

Happy Holidays and here is to 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment