Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cycle Day 40 and 19 Days Past Ovulation

Hello Friends,
 Today is Cycle Day 40 and 19 Days Past a positive ovulation test. I have lost hope for this month! I feel defeated, upset and stressed out. I am trying to keep my emotions under wraps and not to let it get me down... but sometimes its hard to always be so positive when news is always so negative. I don't think I ovulated this month. I did get a positive test but I think its because the hormone was high enough to ovulate but then my body didn't do it. That's my guess anyway. I took a pregnancy test yesterday around noon and it was a negative one (again). I am on day 19 and still no period. The doctor wants me to wait until day 21 before taking a blood pregnancy test. Is it possible to still be getting negative pregnancy tests at day 19 and be pregnant? Doubtful. Possible but I am doubtful that is my case this month. I really want to just take the test, get the negative result I am expecting and move on to a new month! Head up Jessica Head up!

Thanks for listening,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment